Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adobe Contribute CS3

I have no idea what this is going to look like when I go and view it from the web browser. /laughs/ Okay, let me explain. I awoke this evening after having gone to bed exhausted at about 8:30 or nine; couldn’t get back to sleep right away and decided to check a couple of things on the computer. Stumbled across an application that came with my copy of Adobe Master Collection (CS3, not the new CS4 version) called Adobe Contribute and thought to myself, “What does THIS do?” Ya, I’m inquisitive – it’s how I believe we continue to learn on the computer. Through experimenting and never being afraid of pressing F1 for the online Help. LOL!

Well, apparently it is kind of a scaled down version of Dreamweaver (which I use for making changes to my website) but it also allows you to connect to, edit and publish new pages on online blogs. Cool.

So this is the first entry I’ve made using this software, thus my comment about not knowing what it’s going to look like in the end. I’ll know soon though. Here goes!

Hugs and best wishes to all,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment